Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The grateful project keeps goin!

I would like to do a little more in dept demonstration with today's gratefulness. This my friends is what is left of a delicious cherry apricot crisp I made when I had a friend over for dinner. Man , that was good but back to the point of all this. Anyways, it is a sticky gooey mess.



Let me see if I can get upclose. It really is all dried on and I really am not looking forward to washing it, which leads me on to the black box of grateful in my kitchen.



This, my bosch dishwasher. I love this thing. I put that gooped up pyrex right in there. NO rinse, no nothing cuz well I say, what is the point of a dishwasher if you have to wash it first?!





And here we get to what makes my heart sing!


3 comments:

Reflected Light Photography August 4, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

You're SO lucky! I'd be grateful if my Bosch dishwasher would even clean rinsed dishes!

Nancy August 4, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

I wish I had both the crips and a dishwasher!

MARY August 4, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Really, yours doesn't clean?! Mine is the best! IT does this sort of thing on a regular basis. Nancy, I am so sorry you don't have a dishwasher. I HATE, HATE, HATE doing dishes.
ANd about the crisp, well come over sometime.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my visual journal. enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP