Thursday, August 20, 2009

My ride!

SO today all my gratefulness goes out to my ride. My wonderful cruiser that puts a giant smile on my face everytime.

I am so glad I have this great ride. I have decided the whole 20 something gears is so overrated ,check it out, just try to keep up!

I will say though holding a big camera and riding a bike isn't easy.

Another thing I love about this bike is you don't have to wear special bike clothes. I can wear my favorite cutoffs and tennis shoes and not feel dorky, that does not mean I don't look like one, I just don't feel like one.
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

nANCY August 20, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

I swear that first picture makes me feel like I am in M-O-T-I-O-N!

Reflected Light Photography August 20, 2009 at 8:06 PM  

These are SO great!

Ginny August 23, 2009 at 11:04 AM  

I love this one with the pebbles in the road

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my visual journal. enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP