Monday, July 27, 2009

WOW! It's been awhile!

Ok, It really has been so long since I have posted anything. I am going to try to be more consistent and in order to try to be more focused I am starting a new project: The Grateful Project. I am going to post images of things, ideas, concepts I am grateful for. This is nothing original. It has been done before, but that doesn't it make it any less of an awesome endeavor! Will I be able to do this everyday? Hmmmmm I hope so but we shall see.
So to get things started. I am GRATEFUL for anything that somehow manages to BLOOM in my yard this year. It has been a pull your hair, cry a million tears, and if I were catholic I would have said a billion "Hail Marys" kind of gardening year around here. Between the deer and grasshoppers of almost biblical repute, I am simply grateful to enjoy this delightful sprig.
enjoy.


1 comments:

Brad July 28, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

I'm glad to see this, I hope there is some left when I get home:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my visual journal. enjoy.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP